Are you dynamic, out-going and a good listener? Then see if you're qualified to be a Sales Associate!
We have been in business for 31 years and are growing. The right candidate will be effective at prospecting, qualifying and closing deals with salespeople and business owners.
For the right candidate we offer:
- Salary against commission to $85,000 in the first year
- 2nd year earnings expected to be $100,00+
- A proven recipe for success
- Prospect lists
- Some leads provided
- The best sales training in the world, on-going, live and on-line
- Medical insurance (with contribution)
- An opportunity to grow to another level as a trainer or coach if you desire
- 3+ years successful business-to-business sales experience
- Superior listening skills
- Ability to present ideas, expectations, and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Superior business ethics
- Must be a Massachusetts resident
From our main training facility in Braintree, Massachusetts to our training center in Woburn plus two other locations, we provide professional sales training, sales coaching and sales management training. We help Presidents, CEO's, sales managers, salespeople and "non-selling professionals" overcome the challenges in growing their sales and profits.
What you will be doing:
- Business development in Massachusetts
- Participating in networking events and other lead generation activities
- Using our qualified data, prospect, qualify and close business owners, Chief Executives, Presidents, Sales Managers and Salespeople
- Building long-term relationships with clients and obtaining referrals and introductions
- Various confidential means of getting leads and closing deals
- Helping clients solve selling and sales management problems by uncovering their pain and selling them on our top-shelf training programs per their pain.
To start the application process please answer our questions below and e-mail your resume to Jessica Wegner at firstname.lastname@example.org: