Free Flyover Sessions! Fill Out The Form Below To Find Out MoreSpace is Limited - Reserve Your Seat Today!
Are you new to sales or a seasoned sales professional? Would you like to make more money? Have you been struggling with filling your pipeline? Are you frustrated with the lack of appointments you’re setting and nervous about your low close rate? Let Sandler Training turn you from a good salesperson into a GREAT- Enterprise Salesperson! Our proven methodology will provide you with a consistent sales system to help you replicate your sales success each and every time. We’re offering something just for you!
Each Two (2) hour session will be jammed packed. You’ll learn a proven sales methodology, real world sales strategies and participate in powerful breakout groups to roleplay and reinforce the new sales techniques you’ve just learned. You’ll be co-mingled with other committed salespeople from all sorts of companies and industries in direct sales.
Bonus: if you work in Massachusetts, you may qualify for a 100% reimbursement of the investment of your training for this Sandler Sales Virtual Boot Camp. Just ask us how!
TUESDAYS - All Times 9am-11am EST - via Live Stream
Complimentary Preview Sessions - Are you looking to refresh your sales skills with new approaches and technologies to attract and move deals through the pipeline quicker? Whether supply chain delays, the pandemic, remote sales or something else has created challenges for you, the Sandler Sales Boot Camp will address what is working right now. And you can "Try before you buy" by attending this complimentary, no obligation first session. We have limited seats available or the complimentary session and wondered if you wanted one. Save your seat today! Is it time for you to hone your competitive edge again to make it to the finish line?
September 27th - Bonding & Rapport using DISC Assessments – The core material of this workshop is based on a behavioral and communication model called DISC. Ever wonder why a presentation worked fine for you one week and then the same presentation doesn’t work at all the next week? Ever wonder why some team members work well together and others struggle with communicating and reaching consensus? Understanding the personality styles of your prospects, customers, clients and team members will improve your effectiveness twenty-five percent and help your presentations work! Through this powerful program you will learn, four different personality styles, the “do’s and don’ts” when dealing with people of each style and the easiest way to spot your prospects’ and team members’ styles. Learn how to spot “they win-you lose negotiators” and learn how to deal with them. Learn how to “flex your style” in a conversation for improved results. The material in this program is based on a proven, time-tested model yet the approaches are the most advanced!
October 4th - No More Cold Calls (Part 1) - Struggling to get new appointments? Our proven 5 x 5 session helps guide you to never having to do make Cold Calls again! Learn how to secure higher conversion rates by creating demand for your products/services. Discover how to find a prospects Pain and to uncover their critical business problems.
October 11th - 5 x 5 New Call Conversations (Part 2) - The 5-Step Follow-Up Touch Points. Tired of “chasing” your prospects after they agree to take your next call? Frustrated by falling into voice-mail jail? Eliminate the perpetual pending sale from a prospect by shortening your sales cycle with our 5-step follow-up process.
October 18th - Uncovering PAIN & The Budget Step (the reasons why someone will do business with you or not) - If you can’t uncover a prospect’s pain-points, you will not get the sale. We’ll take you through the Sandler Pain Funnel methodology. Learn the three types of pain: Surface, Business & Personal and how each one of these feeds into the prospects strong desire to do business. Once you uncover pain, you can now establish the real budget and the steps involved to achieve sales success.
October 25th - The Up-Front Contract - How many times has your prospect said after your sales presentation “I’ll have to think about it, I’ll get back to you”? Learn to shorten your sales cycle by creating a mutually agreed upon set of next steps with your prospect prior to your next meeting. Also learn there are only 4 acceptable outcomes to each sales call. Come learn how!
November 1st - Identifying the Decision Makers & Delivering your Presentation/Demo - How many times have you presented your product/service to a prospect, only to find out they are not the true decision maker? Learn the strategies to identify all the decision makers to present to during your sales call. We’ll also cover after-sell strategies, how to overcome buyer’s remorse and asking for referrals-every time!
Call 617-338-0993 Today
If you aren't satisfied with your sales, your closing ratios, or how many appointments you book, discover how to overcome those problems in the VIRTUAL NANIGIAN SANDLER SALES BOOT CAMP. This boot camp is known for providing a systematic approach to selling and non-traditional techniques that really work.
Whether you’re the CEO, President, Owner, Salesperson, Sales Engineer or a Partner of a company that sells technology, manufactured products, financial services, professional services, tangible products or intangible services - this is a boot camp you can’t miss - regardless of your sales experience!
Close More Deals and Get More Appointments
The focus of the Sessions will be on "Controlling The Buyer-Seller Dynamic."
Topics will include, but not be limited to:
Unhappy with your closing ratio?
Frustrated with the number of appointments you're booking?
Concerned about having to drop your prices to close deals?
Ary Rotman, New York Life
“I don’t sound like a salesman anymore and that has helped my closing ratio and referral generation enormously!”
Anthony Picardi, Director of Sales - East, Coresystems
“Being involved in complex and technical sales, I have had my challenges. Ever since I started training with Greg I have been able to take deals and cut the sales cycle in half… My closing rate has been higher because of the Sandler System.”
Jim Berry, VP - Sales & Marketing, H.T. Berry Co. Inc.
“Starting in 1994 I worked with Greg as a sales rep and he helped me triple my income in 9 months… he is the best sales trainer I have ever met.”
John Fanning, Founding Chairman, and CEO, Napster Inc.
“I started with Greg Nanigian back in 1988. Not a day goes by that I do not use something Greg taught me. I built my entire career on top of his bedrock of vital business insights. 30 years later I sent my son to him.”
Ron Hayden,, New England Controls
“There are many old motivational sales programs out there. The difference between them and Nanigian’s is not only that it’s new, but that it really works.”
THE SANDLER SELLING SYSTEM
Making the First 5 Minutes Count
• Distinguishing real prospects from suspects
• Engaging our contacts to make the most of each dial/visit etc…
• Creating interest and opportunities for our products/services
• The essence of rapport. What is it? How do we achieve it?
• Turning the tide on defensive prospects
• Conditioning the prospect for agreement at earliest stages of the sales process
• Achieving “Equal Business Stature” with our prospects
• Setting the ground rules for engagement
• Paving the way for a clear outcome in the selling process
Emotional Drivers: The real reason prospects become clients
• Effective questioning and active listening skills
• Understanding true buyer motivation
• Leveraging the prospect's "emotional driver" to differentiate ourselves
• Moving the prospect from an intellectual to emotional position
Dealing with Tough Money Issues
• The keys to getting “our price” for our services
• Techniques to keep money from being the focal point of the sales process
• Assessing client profitability
• Strategies for handling prospect/client pricing ultimatums
The Prospect’s Decision-Making Process
• Learning about and leveraging the key players in the prospect’s camp
• Dealing with White Knights, Black Knights, Coaches, Neutrals etc…
• Getting to the Killer C’s (CEO’s, CFO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, CSO’s)
The Keys to Successful Sales Presentations
• Structuring concise presentations that address the real issues
• Delivering presentations with impact
• Controlling the audience during the sales presentation
Communication and Bonding using DISC
• DISC is a powerful communication model. Each participant will complete an on-line DISC communication assessment in preparation for the Boot Camp. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Results will be e-mailed prior to the Boot Camp.
• We will train on how to use “language of DISC” to bond and communicate powerfully throughout prospecting, selling and the entire client relationship.
GETTING YOUR ATTITUDE IN CHECK FOR PROFESSIONAL SELLING
• Understanding the impact our belief system plays in sales success
• Strategies for overcoming the “head trash” that can impede goal achievement
• Successful Self-Management for ongoing success
GOAL-SETTING: CREATING A GAME PLAN FOR SALES SUCCESS
• Recognizing the specific behaviors required for sales achievement
• Creating an individual goal achievement plan
• Programs for measuring and monitoring progress of goals programs
CREATIVE PROSPECTING: THE KEY TO BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS
• Building powerful positioning statements to engage new prospects
• Innovative phone prospecting ice-breakers
• Working past early blow-offs (reversing) to keep prospecting calls alive
• Setting the stage for face-to-face calls or subsequent phone conversations
Dealing with Stalls and Objections
• The psychology behind the sale
• Strategies for moving prospects stuck on “Think-It-Over” (stalls & objections)
• Advanced Selling Techniques: Striplining, reversing, negative reversing, pendulum theory
Locking in Client Commitments – Post Sell
• Countering buyer’s remorse
• Getting expectations on the table, ours and theirs
• Paving the way for add-on business and strong long-term relationships.
• Obtaining high quality introductions
12 Hours of high energy, including your own DISC assessment, breakout groups, role playing and the powerful Sandler Methodology Sales Boot Camp. If you are a MA based company, you may qualify for the MA Workforce Training Grant Reimbursement Program and receive 50% or 100% of your investment back. Ask us how on our grants page.
All Boot Camps will be Live Streamed Until Further Notice due to Covid-19 concerns
10 Post Office Square, Suite 800
Boston, MA 02109
400 Washington Street, Suite 302
Braintree, MA, 02184
400 TradeCenter, Suite 5900
Woburn, MA 01801
Pricing information is available upon request. Discounts for multiple participants are available.
Call 617-338-0993 Today
September 27th from 9am-11am EST
October 4th from 9am-11am EST
October 11th from 9am-11am EST
October 18th from 9am-11am EST
October 25th from 9am-11am EST
November 1st from 9am-11am EST