THE SANDLER SALES 2-DAY BOOT CAMP IS A HIGHLY interactive and upbeat sales seminar packed with skills, methods and techniques
Known for providing a systematic approach to selling & non-traditional techniques that really work
If you aren't satisfied with your sales, your closing ratios, or how many appointments you book, discover how to overcome those problems in the Sandler Sales 2-Day Boot Camp. The Sandler Sales 2-Day Boot Camp is known for providing a systematic approach to selling and non-traditional techniques that really work.
Whether you’re the CEO, President, Owner, Salesperson, Sales Engineer or a Partner of a company that sells technology, manufactured products, financial services, professional services, tangible products or intangible services - this is a boot camp you can’t miss - regardless of your sales experience!
Close More Deals and Get More Appointments
The focus of the Sessions will be on "Controlling The Buyer-Seller Dynamic."
Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating new business opportunities from scratch
- Achieving equal business stature between buyer and seller
- Getting to high level decision-makers
- Overcoming difficult objections
- Dealing with challenging money issues: Winning business when we are not the 'cheapest solution'
- Knowing what it takes to truly differentiate ourselves from the competition
- Moving prospects and clients out of "stall mode" and to a decision
How to get through and get people calling you back 300% more
How to turn the meeting into a sales interview, with you as interviewer
How to create new business from scratch
How to execute a no-pressure, consultative selling system making you a trusted adviser
How to stop getting bled for "unpaid consulting"
How to implement a discovery process to learn mission critical information about your prospect
How to improve your closing ratio by 35% with no pressure on you or the prospect
How to move prospects and clients out of stall mode and trigger them into action
How to not dominate the call by talking too much
The #1 Rule of Consultative Selling: “It’s all about your prospect – it’s not about you”
How to truly differentiate yourself and your company from the competition
How to get your price for your product or service when you are not the "cheapest solution"
What Our Clients Have to Say
Ary Rotman, New York Life
“I don’t sound like a salesman anymore and that has helped my closing ratio and referral generation enormously!”
Anthony Picardi, Director of Sales - East, Coresystems
“Being involved in complex and technical sales, I have had my challenges. Ever since I started training with Greg I have been able to take deals and cut the sales cycle in half… My closing rate has been higher because of the Sandler System.”
Jim Berry, VP - Sales & Marketing, H.T. Berry Co. Inc.
“Starting in 1994 I worked with Greg as a sales rep and he helped me triple my income in 9 months… he is the best sales trainer I have ever met.”
John Fanning, Founding Chairman, and CEO, Napster Inc.
“I started with Greg Nanigian back in 1988. Not a day goes by that I do not use something Greg taught me. I built my entire career on top of his bedrock of vital business insights. 30 years later I sent my son to him.”
Ron Hayden,, New England Controls
“There are many old motivational sales programs out there. The difference between them and Nanigian’s is not only that it’s new, but that it really works.”
Here is an outline of topics to be covered in the Sandler intensive workshop designed to help you implement business winning tactics immediately:
THE SANDLER SELLING SYSTEM
Making the First 5 Minutes Count
• Distinguishing real prospects from suspects
• Engaging our contacts to make the most of each dial/visit etc…
• Creating interest and opportunities for our products/services
• The essence of rapport. What is it? How do we achieve it?
• Turning the tide on defensive prospects
• Conditioning the prospect for agreement at earliest stages of the sales process
• Achieving “Equal Business Stature” with our prospects
• Setting the ground rules for engagement
• Paving the way for a clear outcome in the selling process
Emotional Drivers: The real reason prospects become clients
• Effective questioning and active listening skills
• Understanding true buyer motivation
• Leveraging the prospect's "emotional driver" to differentiate ourselves
• Moving the prospect from an intellectual to emotional position
Dealing with Tough Money Issues
• The keys to getting “our price” for our services
• Techniques to keep money from being the focal point of the sales process
• Assessing client profitability
• Strategies for handling prospect/client pricing ultimatums
The Prospect’s Decision-Making Process
• Learning about and leveraging the key players in the prospect’s camp
• Dealing with White Knights, Black Knights, Coaches, Neutrals etc…
• Getting to the Killer C’s (CEO’s, CFO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, CSO’s)
The Keys to Successful Sales Presentations
• Structuring concise presentations that address the real issues
• Delivering presentations with impact
• Controlling the audience during the sales presentation
Communication and Bonding using DISC
• DISC is a powerful communication model. Each participant will complete an on-line DISC communication assessment in preparation for the Boot Camp. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Results will be e-mailed prior to the Boot Camp.
• We will train on how to use “language of DISC” to bond and communicate powerfully throughout prospecting, selling and the entire client relationship.
GETTING YOUR ATTITUDE IN CHECK FOR PROFESSIONAL SELLING
• Understanding the impact our belief system plays in sales success
• Strategies for overcoming the “head trash” that can impede goal achievement
• Successful Self-Management for ongoing success
GOAL-SETTING: CREATING A GAME PLAN FOR SALES SUCCESS
• Recognizing the specific behaviors required for sales achievement
• Creating an individual goal achievement plan
• Programs for measuring and monitoring progress of goals programs
CREATIVE PROSPECTING: THE KEY TO BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS
• Building powerful positioning statements to engage new prospects
• Innovative phone prospecting ice-breakers
• Working past early blow-offs (reversing) to keep prospecting calls alive
• Setting the stage for face-to-face calls or subsequent phone conversations
Dealing with Stalls and Objections
• The psychology behind the sale
• Strategies for moving prospects stuck on “Think-It-Over” (stalls & objections)
• Advanced Selling Techniques: Striplining, reversing, negative reversing, pendulum theory
Locking in Client Commitments – Post Sell
• Countering buyer’s remorse
• Getting expectations on the table, ours and theirs
• Paving the way for add-on business and strong long-term relationships.
• Obtaining high quality introductions